Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blog Post #6

For my second long essay I will write about tennis and how it affected my life.

Segment 1: Love
This scene will go over when I joined my high school tennis team and how I fell in love with the game.

Segment 2: Love-15
This scene will describe my first injury (wrist) and how it affected my playing and my life.

Segment 3: Love-30
This scene will describe the difficulty I had playing in hot and humid weather due to my asthma. 

Segment 4: Love-40
This scene will will probably be more detailed because it will include my shoulder injury which led to leave the team at the beginning of the season in 2010. 

Segment 5: Game
This scene will discuss the progression of my shoulder injury to include sciatica as well muscle spasms and a shoulder impingement which means that I will probably never be able to play tennis again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment